Wipro Recruitment 2021 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics; MCA | 2020 Batch | Noida
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Recruitment 2021:- Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Locations: Noida
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ MCA with 0-6 month+ of relevant experience in Testing workstream or Candidate who have completed graduation in year 2020.
- Understanding of the YTR Process’s & Product
- Building a strong understanding of TBA & YTR domain while part of NEW Hire Training plan.
- Get familiar with various technologies used in process.
- Understanding requirements and clarify questions.
- Effective Test Planning, Population and Execution for the assigned task (O&I).
- Logging defects with all necessary details and Re-Testing of defect on priority.
- Provide timely & detailed status to PM and Leads (whichever is applicable).
- Documenting Test Results.
- Debugging skills.
- Highlighting risk to seniors and PM. (whichever applicable).
- Updating Test Plans & testing results based on Spec Changes etc.
- Participating in all project related meeting like – Spec Review/ Red Flagging/IMW etc.
- Coordinating with LSA/PM/BA/TBA team to support/execute the Project/Change Order.
- Reviewing the Spec document before the Hand-off meet and raising his/her concern during connect.
- Managing his/her work well, and recording of effort need and filling those out under Capacity management tool.
- Partnering with Sr. in High level activities – Defect Triaging, RCA etc.
- Core Responsibility is around – Planning, Population & Execution of the site and providing a defect free software to the end client.
- Strong debugging skills
- Test to Break Attitude.
- A strong desire for lifelong learning
- Good Analytical Skills & problem solving skills
- Have the ability to escalate issues, Highlight risk to appropriate stakeholders.
- Good written & spoken communication skills;
- Testing Glossary: SDLC, Agile, Basic SQL, Webservice, JIRA/HPQC etc.
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Jobs In Wipro online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired