Wipro Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | IT Operations Management Administrator | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Mysore
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Recruitment 2021 :- Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Position: IT Operations Management Administrator
Experience: 0-1 year
Job Locations: Mysore
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics
As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels. Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management. Should be able to handle issues independently and suggest/ implement services improvements plans. Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager
- Desktop Support-L1 (Mandatory) As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Log file monitoring for errors. Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
- Minimum work experience: 0 – 1 Years
Apply Link: Job Expired