Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Engineering Graduates | 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Branches | Across India
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Job Locations: Across India
Salary: Rs 2.2 LPA
- BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Branches
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
- Year of Passing: 2020 ONLY
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
- Preliminary screening: 15-20 minutes discussion that allows participants to showcase their knowledge and views on any given topic
- Interview Process: Upon selection in the preliminary screening, candidate will be required to go through Voice Interview followed by HR interview.