Wipro Invited Applications For Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ IT/ EEE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Across India
Company: Wipro Elite NTH 2022
Wipro Invited Applications:- Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
About the Test:
Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2022 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving engineering talent in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Test Name: Elite National Talent Hunt 2021 (NTH 2022)
Designation: Project Engineer
Test Date: To be in 2022
Job Location: Wipro branches across all over India
Compensation: INR 3.5 LPA
Service Agreement: Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or 5 years Integrated M.Tech course
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Elite NTH 2022 Registration:
- BE/ B.Tech (Compulsory Degree)/ ME/ M.Tech – 5 Year Integrated courses
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Selection Process for Wipro Elite NTH 2022 Registration:
Eligible aspirants must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Test Duration is 128 minutes
|Aptitude Test (Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English Ability)||48 mins|
|Written Communication Test (Essay Writing)||20 mins|
|Online Programming test (Two programs for coding) [C++, C or Java or Python]||60 mins|
- After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Technical Interview and HR interview.
- Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
How To Apply for Wipro Elite NTH 2022 Registration?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online through the following link on or before 31st January 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here