Whirlpool Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Pune
Company: Whirlpool India
Whirlpool is the world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of home appliances with manufacturing facilities in 13 countries and markets in 170 countries. Whirlpool has Product Development Centers at 14 locations around the world.
The Global Technology & Engineering Center (GTEC) at Pune provides design services to many of these development centers across the globe. Whirlpool is looking for passionate and high performing individuals to support the expansion of their GTEC in Pune
Company Website: www.whirlpool.com/
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Whirlpool Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering / Electronics
- Proficiency in Python or C++
- Experience using cloud services such as Amazon EC2, ECR, ECS, and EFS
- Fluency in using and configuring one or more CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with debugging of complex software systems
- Proven agility to adapt to new languages, development environments, and tools
- Good working knowledge of software engineering principles including software development lifecycle, requirements, development and testing principles, coding standards, and best practices in source code control and software testing
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, operating systems, networking protocols, security protocols, RESTful architecture, API development, system issues, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative attitude and strong desire to succeed as part of the team
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer – Automation & DevOps.to be part of a software development team within the global Electronics organization at Whirlpool. You will be part of the global team that is responsible for developing software for all Whirlpool products.
The software engineer will play a key role in the development of embedded software platform(s) that will drive innovation for Whirlpool Smart Appliances across the full range of products developed by Whirlpool. These software platforms range from running RTOS at the low-end to running Embedded Android at the high end. These software platforms provide core appliance features, IoT/connectivity features, middleware to control the appliance, a framework for running machine learning models, and a user interface framework to allow the development of product-specific user interfaces.
- Own the DevOps infrastructure for the software team
- Understand DevOps requirements, dependencies, and support needs by engaging internal and external stakeholders including developers, project managers, IT, and third-party tool and service providers
- Contribute to the overall architecture and implementation of a highly available and efficient CI/CD environment across the software lifecycle
- Configure CI/CD pipelines and elements including containers, build systems, test, and deployment automation tools, and repositories
- Operate and support the DevOps infrastructure, including health and performance monitoring, issue debug and resolution, disaster recovery, and development team support
- Document and communicate the infrastructure design, processes, status, and issues
- Be knowledgeable about the industry trends, tools, and techniques in DevOps, with a special focus on embedded software, and leverage this knowledge for improving the DevOps infrastructure
- Help and guide other engineers in our global team through training and mentoring
- Participate in functional, design, and code reviews
- Apply sound software development practices
- Work in an agile environment
- Experience in DevOps / automation framework development or configuration
- Experience in build or release engineering
- Experience in embedded software development or automated unit / integration / system testing of embedded products
- Knowledge of Python-based testing tools and frameworks
- Expertise in any topics out of networks & IoT, availability, reliability
How to Apply for Whirlpool Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired