Whirlpool Recruitment 2018 | Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2015-2017 Batch | Pune | November 2018
Company: Whirlpool India
Whirlpool is the world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of home appliances with manufacturing facilities in 13 countries and markets in 170 countries. Whirlpool has Product Development Centers at 14 locations around the world.
The Global Technology & Engineering Center (GTEC) at Pune provides design services to many of these development centers across the globe. Whirlpool is looking for passionate and high performing individuals to support the expansion of their GTEC in Pune
Company Website: www.whirlpool.com/
Positions: Wiring Engineer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical
- Develop wiring architecture/ topology.
- Generate and release engineering drawings in Creo, FMEAs (Failure Mode Effect Analysis), and Engineering Change Notices
- Drive the value engineering projects and plan to implement them on time.
- Schedule design activities and coordinate with other design teams to ensure timely completion of projects per plan and pre-set parameter for new design projects and development of existing products.
- Coordinate changes with manufacturing, procurement, supplier and product approval teams for drive best in class designs for Whirlpool.
- Understand Electric circuit networks. Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and how they relate to physical systems.
- Develop electrical schematics and cable routing (Preferred Creo)
- Selection of terminal, connectors and wires.
- Understand applicator function, crimp theory, different harness manufacturing tools.
- Conduct wiring harness manufacturing processes review.
- Conduct and review safety and electrical tests: identify failures, conduct root cause analysis and provide solutions.
- Develop A3, PUGH Matrix for concept selections.
- Support engineering builds to identify failures, conduct root cause analysis and provide solutions.
Apply Link: Link Expired