Whirlpool Recruitment 2018 | CAD Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mech/ Auto/ Production | 2015-2017 Batch | Pune | September 2018
Company: Whirlpool India
Whirlpool is the world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of home appliances with manufacturing facilities in 13 countries and markets in 170 countries. Whirlpool has Product Development Centers at 14 locations around the world.
The Global Technology & Engineering Center (GTEC) at Pune provides design services to many of these development centers across the globe. Whirlpool is looking for passionate and high performing individuals to support the expansion of their GTEC in Pune
Company Website: www.whirlpool.com/
Positions: CAD Designer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering
Create / Review new CAD design concepts based on internal / external customer requirements and converting them into manufacturable components.
- Analyze assembly variation through tolerance stack.
- Participating in all the design reviews.
- Experience in new product development.
- Proficient in PRO-Engineer is a must (Advanced PROE will be preferred).
- Good knowledge on GD and T and Basics of tolerances stack up analysis and FMEA ,
- Experience in plastics and sheet metal part design.
Apply Link: Link Expired