Western Railway Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Junior Technical Associate | 41 Posts | B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma – Civil/ CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Mech | Mumbai | Last Date: 22nd August 2020
Organization Name: Western Railway
Western Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways, and it is among the busiest railway networks in India. The major railway routes of Indian Railways which come under Western Railways are Mumbai Central – Ratlam, Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad and Palanpur – Ahmedabad
The Western Railway was created on 5 November 1951 by the merger of several state-owned railways, including the Bombay, Baroda, and Central India Railway (BB&CI), and the Saurashtra Railway, Rajputana Railway and Jaipur State Railway. The narrow gauge lines of Cutch State Railway was also merged into it in 1951.
Company Website: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Positions: Junior Technical Associate (Works/ Electrical/ Tele/ S&T)
Total Vacancies: 41 Posts
- Junior Technical Associate (Works): 19
- Junior Technical Associate (Electrical): 12
- Junior Technical Associate (Tele/S&T): 10
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- PM
Job Location: Mumbai
1. Junior Technical Associate (Works): Candidates must complete Diploma/ Degree (Civil Engineering) from a recognized University.
2. Junior Technical Associate (Electrical): Candidates must complete Diploma/ Degree (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering) from a recognized University.
3. Junior Technical Associate (Tele/ S&T): Candidates must complete Diploma/ Degree (Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering) from a recognized University.
Candidate’s age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years in case of General Candidates. Relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
Candidates are selected based on their qualification, experience and intelligence.
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- General candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Reserved category candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online for the posts of Junior Technical Associates. Candidates have to apply for this post on or before 22-08-2020.
For More Details & Apply Link: Link Expired