Western Digital Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Firmware Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ EC/ EEE | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Western Digital
Western Digital Recruitment 2023: Western Digital Corporation (commonly referred to as Western Digital and often abbreviated as WDC) is an American computer data storage company and one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world, along with its main competitor Seagate Technology.
Western Digital Corporation has a long history in the electronics industry as an integrated circuit maker and a storage products company. It rapidly became a speciality semiconductor maker, with start-up capital provided by several individual investors and industrial giant Emerson Electric.
Position: Firmware Engineer
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelors +1 to 2 yrs of experience in CS, CE, EE, EC or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 8.0 GPA
- Strong knowledge in C/C++/C#, Object oriented programming, Data Structure, Algorithms
- Strong aptitude and penchant for problem solving, algorithm design, system design, and complexity analysis skills.
- You have ability to rapidly learn new technologies, complex code and develop system view.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
- You’ll be a fun and enthusiastic teammate who enjoys a challenge and celebrates success. An ever positive, can-do attitude.
- Interest in storage technologies (HDD, Flash, non-volatile memory) that is the backbone and lifeline of all the technologies (Artificial Intelligence (AI) , Machine Learning (ML), Cloud, Autonomous driving, Social Media, Streaming and entertainment, E-Commerce etc)
- Develop firmware using C/C++ in multiple environments using latest standards: FPGA, Simulator, for NAND/eHDD (Enterprise Hard Disk Drive) products.
- Follow Agile methodologies in development.
- Create design documents pertinent to the various phases of firmware development.
- You’ll be on a scrum team responsible for full stack embedded firmware development for enterprise products. This includes innovation, design, implementation and debug of data path, software algorithms, data structures, drivers needed for our large and complex software environment.
- Deliver on cutting-edge storage products with interfaces like SAS, SATA, PCIe.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop HDD products.
- Self-motivated to work both unsupervised and as part of an agile team. Collaborate to develop self and others within group.
- Understand end to end product lifecycle.
- Familiarity with micro-controller architecture (ARM or ARC), embedded systems.
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here