Western Digital Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Intern | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Western Digital
Western Digital Recruitment 2022: Western Digital Corporation (commonly referred to as Western Digital and often abbreviated as WDC) is an American computer data storage company and one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world, along with its main competitor Seagate Technology.
Western Digital Corporation has a long history in the electronics industry as an integrated circuit maker and a storage products company. It rapidly became a speciality semiconductor maker, with start-up capital provided by several individual investors and industrial giant Emerson Electric.
Position: Intern – Engineering
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Computer/ Electronics Engineering or equivalent required.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in C/C++, object-oriented programming, Python, data structures, and algorithms.
- Capable of quickly learning new firmware, hardware, systems, tools, and methodologies.
- Ability to effectively manage projects and tasks to deliver deadlines and commitments.
- You have a high degree of problem-solving skills, solutions-oriented with a positive, can-do attitude.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
- You are comfortable and enjoy working in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment.
- You can be a fun and enthusiastic teammate who enjoys challenges and celebrates successes.
- Design, develop, test, integrate and maintain quality firmware for cSSD using best practices like unit test, CI, and Agile methodologies.
- Design and implementation of data structures, software algorithms, data path, and drivers for hardware cores using the latest standards C, C++, and Python.
- Participate in Scrum & Agile processes to bring up new hardware and develop embedded firmware for data storage products.
- Deliver cutting-edge storage products with NVMe PCIE interfaces.
- Collaborate and design solutions for challenging yet unique problems across hardware and software platforms, including servers, RAID, and various operating systems (Windows and Linux).
- Participate in planning and coordinating significant technical investigations from problem statement to conclusion.
- Creates design documents pertinent to the various phases of firmware development.
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here