Wells Fargo Recruitment 2019 | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | Bangalore | March 2019
Company: Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services (EGS) is a critical component of the Wells Fargo’s (Wells Fargo Bank N.A.) strategy to leverage distinct advantages in doing business in a global environment. Wells Fargo EGS – India (Wells Fargo India Solutions Private Limited and Wells Fargo International Services Private Limited) is primarily an extension of the technology, operations, knowledge services, and corporate support teams of Wells Fargo.
It engages in application development and support, testing, other technology functions, international operations, knowledge support, middle and back-end banking process solutions for a wide spectrum of Wells Fargo’s needs. The entities currently have a 8500+ strong team across their offices in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai.
Company Website: www.wellsfargo.com
Positions: Apps System Engineer
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE
Duties are varied and may include one or more of the following:
- As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Provides technical consultation and support in the deployment and day to day usage of computer applications and programs.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts.
- Participates in overall systems testing.
- Leads the migration of applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides.
- Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
Apply Link: Click Here