Wells Fargo Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Analyst | 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | November 2016
Company: Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services (EGS) is a critical component of the Wells Fargo’s (Wells Fargo Bank N.A.) strategy to leverage distinct advantages in doing business in a global environment. Wells Fargo EGS – India (Wells Fargo India Solutions Private Limited and Wells Fargo International Services Private Limited) is primarily an extension of the technology, operations, knowledge services, and corporate support teams of Wells Fargo.
It engages in application development and support, testing, other technology functions, international operations, knowledge support, middle and back-end banking process solutions for a wide spectrum of Wells Fargo’s needs. The entities currently have a 8500+ strong team across their offices in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai.
Company Website: www.wellsfargo.com
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CS/IT
Hiring Batch: 2016 Batch
Job Location: Bangalore & Hyderabad
Salary: INR 8 LPA (CTC)
– Develop, Enhance & Support the Business Applications by understanding Technical & Business requirements, translate them to Low Level Design, and solving with the right technical programming toolkit and the solutions.
– Detail oriented and good problem solving skills.
– Good Communication skills.
– Ability to learn and apply domain areas and new technologies.
– Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Skill Set Required:
– Good understanding of Data structure and algorithms.
– Programming knowledge in one of the languages such as Java, C++, C#, Python, R. Scala.
– Understanding of network protocols (optional).
– Understanding of High Performance Computing – Multi-Threading, Grid, or fault tolerance (optional).
– Coding based test
– Skype Interviews for the test shortlsited candidates
Apply Link: Closed