Weir Minerals Walk-In Drive | Design Engineer – UG NX | Diploma/ GTTC/ NTTF/ BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore | 18th February 2017
Company: Weir Minerals Pvt Ltd
The Weir Group is one of the world’s best known engineering companies with a history spanning over 143 years and a reputation for developing technologically advanced engineered products. Together we serve the Mining, Oil & Gas, Power & Industrial sectors worldwide.
Weir EnSci is the Engineering & Technology center of Weir Group based out of Bengaluru. We are a young and dynamic organization taking giant strides in the engineering world. Weir EnSci is built on the engineering legacy of the Weir Group and in depth knowledge, experience acquired from collaborating with clients worldwide.
Company Website: www.weir.co.uk
Positions: Design Engineer (On Contract)
Qualification: Diploma/ GTTC/ NTTF/ BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- At least 2-3 years of experience in designing products in UG and Teamcentre environment.
- Basic knowledge on pumps, structures and their working principles.
- Should have the ability to offer proactive suggestions in the discussion forum.
- Should have the ability to communicate easily with customer and consolidate the requirements.
- Comprehend engineering terminology and consolidate into simple, clear and concise content
- Demonstrates aptitude for training, teaching, instruction and training activities
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure in a stressful work environment.
- Superior English written and oral communication skills
- Sound organisational, people and time management skills
- A committed and proactive attitude towards Environment, Health and Safety
- A strong commitment to improved on time delivery
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite of applications.
- Good understanding of team centre and data management practices.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of different stages of new product design processes
- Good understanding of application features and manufacturing processes
- Strong knowledge in the basics of mechanical engineering
- Ability to communicate with cross functional teams and global counterparts
- Understanding of managing a service to customers at agreed levels of service and quality standards, including the tools, methods and procedures used in the service.
- Related experience /skills
Walk-In Date: 18th Februrary 2017
Walk-In Time: 08.00 am to 12.00 pm
10th Floor, Brigade Rubix
#20 HMT Road, Yeshwantpur
Bengaluru – 560022
How to Apply: Its Direct Walk-in Drive. You can walkin if your profile suits the above requirement. The walkin is open from 08.00 am to 12.00 noon. You can walkin to the above address:
Apply Link: Closed