Webyog Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Software Engineer – Intern | 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS | Across India | November 2016
Company: Webyog Softworks Private Limited
Founded in 2001, Webyog is one of India’s most successful product development companies. Webyog develops database management tools, data visualization components & web/mobile applications that are used by millions of people globally.
Webyog is proud to be profitable for many years and hence has never needed any external funding.
Webyog is located in Koramangala, Bangalore and Santa Clara, USA.
Company Website: www.webyog.com
Positions: Software Engineer – Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Evaluation Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Pune
Salary: Rs. 7,00,000/ PA
- 2017 batch BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS (CS/IT/IS)
- Good pH score and academic record
You need to have:
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, sorting and search algorithms, compiler and parser development.
- Other than strong concepts, those who love Linux, contribute to open source projects (proven track record at Stack Overflow, GitHub etc) will have an edge over others.
- During the interview, you can impress us by talking about the “code” or the “spec document” that you have written/contributed in the past during your engineering projects or during your corporate internships.
- A passion for technology, no matter what type – web, mobile, front end UI, SaaS apps etc.
- In your last semester you would do a full time internship with Webyog.
- Your internship will be converted to full time employment with effect from 1st July / successful completion of engineering whichever is later.
- Stipend of Rs 20,000 per month during internship
- Compensation of Rs 700000 per annum on commencement of your full time employment
Event Date: 11th December 2016
Last Date: 8th December 2016
Apply Link: Closed