Weatherford Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Junior Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch | Mumbai | September 2017
Weatherford is one of the world’s largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies. The company provides products and services for drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells, along with pipeline construction and commissioning. Headquartered in Switzerland, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and employs more than 35,000 people.
As an oil and natural gas drilling services company, Weatherford produces a variety of products and services for the oil and gas industry. These include drilling services, electronic well measurement and monitoring, completion, production, and evaluation products and services.
Company Website: www.weatherford.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech
- Possess relevant experience in onshore/ offshore operations with cased hole completion, reservoir monitoring, and sand control products.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of Rig Systems and Drilling Operations, Well Services Operations and/or Well Completions along with understanding of Down-hole Hydraulics and the ability to perform calculations related to the above.
- Ability to effectively utilize dedicated resources.
- Demonstrate through assessment and internal interactions, full understanding of equipment, systems and functionality, including hydraulics and down-hole calculations.
- Undertake any training deemed necessary to fulfil the role of Completions Field Engineer & Customer requirements.
- Prepare sub-assemblies at workshop/ base as per the job requirement and maintain records of inspection/ redress reports as per the Quality Management System.
- Install completion production systems equipment using proven and established working practices within the remit of Quality and Safety Management Systems.
- Ensure and that all possible preparations have taken place, equipment is fit for use and all pre-installation checks / testing have been carried out. Field Engineer will also ensure that all documentation and / or certification are relative to equipment being used.
- Maintain appropriate contact with client customer representative at the well site and ensure that the relevant Operations Managers are continually updated on current job status. Produce in depth reports in accordance to Quality Management System of all well site activities prior to and during installation. The Field Engineer may act as ‘point’ contact to the customer when in a crew environment.
- Attend Field Engineer Operations / QHSE meetings to share and update on recent well-site activities, any new equipment / processes/and technical information. This meeting will also raise any Health and Safety Issues and allow the Field Engineer to bring up any relevant issues.
- Providing Company management with 24-hour contact/availability for operations, as and when required.
- Attend pre-job briefing and debriefing meetings to update on customer requirements De-briefs to be completed as soon as is practicable on return to base to minimize effect on ongoing operations.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Apply Weatherford, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Management Systems
Apply Link: Closed