Weatherford Recruitment 2023 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Mumbai
Weatherford Recruitment 2023: Weatherford is one of the world’s largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies. The company provides products and services for drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells, along with pipeline construction and commissioning. Headquartered in Switzerland, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and employs more than 35,000 people.
As an oil and natural gas drilling services company, Weatherford produces a variety of products and services for the oil and gas industry. These include drilling services, electronic well measurement and monitoring, completion, production, and evaluation products and services.
Company Website: www.weatherford.com
Positions: Design Engineer I
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: Freshers (2-5+ years)
Eligibility Criteria for Weatherford Recruitment 2023:
- B.E. Mechanical degree in Engineering (Required)
- Masters in CAD (Preferred)
- Min 2-5+ years’of relevant experience (CAD Engineering, Design and field experience)
- This is the entry level job, Under direct supervision, performs standard tasks using established methods, principles, concepts & procedure related to their field of specialty.
- Applies theoretical knowledge to practical problems in engineering design.
- Independent judgment is made on tasks of low complexity.
- The Job function requires working for various product lines as assigned as a drafting and Windchill loading and clean-up resource.
- He / She would require doing drafting in Creo or AutoCAD working of marked up prints.
- Post to further training he/she may need to clean-up or load parts in Windchill.
- Perform specific engineering tasks within predefined design specifications.
- Perform functions to design or develop new or existing company products.
- Perform engineering tasks using established procedures, these include, but are not limited to stress analysis, material selection, cost estimation, and tolerance studies.
- Must apply technical skills efficiently to assigned projects. Continuously gaining knowledge on Domain skills. Keeps learning new and relevant technology.
- Performs assigned tasks with excellent quality by following defined process for the group.
- Provide Status/Progress report regularly and plan well for timely deliverables.
- Works with optimal productivity. Completes projects and tasks in assigned time frame. Executes projects efficiently on time and with high quality. Works hard & smartly to complete projects.
- Perform engineering layouts for fit, form and function checking.
- Preparation of documentation for engineering design files. Verification of tools / products designed as per API / ASME standards.
- He / She would require doing drafting in Creo or AutoCAD working of marked up prints. Coordinate with CAD Drafters for creation of drawings.
- Works as a Team player. Flexible to assigned work.
- Perform various other duties as required by CAD Analyst, Team Lead & Project Lead within the physical constraints of this job.
- Know and understand Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Program and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
How to Apply for Weatherford Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here