Weatherford Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS – Computer Science/ IT | Mumbai
Weatherford Recruitment 2021: Weatherford is one of the world’s largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies. The company provides products and services for drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells, along with pipeline construction and commissioning. Headquartered in Switzerland, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and employs more than 35,000 people.
As an oil and natural gas drilling services company, Weatherford produces a variety of products and services for the oil and gas industry. These include drilling services, electronic well measurement and monitoring, completion, production, and evaluation products and services.
Company Website: www.weatherford.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 3 years
Educations: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS – Computer Science Engineering with 3 years programming experience.
- This position is for a Software Developer on a team responsible for implementing device drivers for the CygNet SCADA application. The primary responsibility is to develop and maintain software that communicates with hardware that is used to monitor resources in the oil and gas industry.
- This position requires excellent technical skills. Activities also include testing and debugging of new or existing software, making suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements and assisting in the development of user manuals. Our small and self-organizing teams employ agile processes and techniques to create a challenging and high performing software development organization.
- Participate as a technical expert, using knowledge of hardware and software capabilities to create robust, scalable data acquisition software solutions.
- Work with product management and hardware and software experts to analyze requirements and translate into software development tasks.
- Participate in planning, coordinating and executing software development activities.
- Work effectively with other developers, QA, support and documentation staff on an Agile Scrum team to create software that is accurate, robust and maintainable.
Apply Link: Job Expired