Weatherford Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | System Analyst | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | B.E/ B.Tech – Computers/ Science | Mumbai
Weatherford is one of the world’s largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies. The company provides products and services for drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells, along with pipeline construction and commissioning. Headquartered in Switzerland, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and employs more than 35,000 people.
As an oil and natural gas drilling services company, Weatherford produces a variety of products and services for the oil and gas industry. These include drilling services, electronic well measurement and monitoring, completion, production, and evaluation products and services.
Company Website: www.weatherford.com
Positions: System Analyst
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 0-1 year
Educations: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science Engineering
- This is a night shift position. Candidates must be available to work US Central Time business hours. Note that the shift timing is subject to change as per the DST (Daylight Saving Time).
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers via telephone, email, or via remote assistance tool(s)
- Work in a team environment and with other team members
- Assist customers when upgrading and configuring our software
- Adhere to Service Level Agreement standards customers
- Participate in software testing as needed during the release cycle
- Work with other Weatherford internal teams to resolve issues
- Use ticketing system(s) and time reporting systems to accurately report issues, document activities, and report time
- Investigate VB, VB.NET, SQL, ODBC, HTML, IIS, XML, OPC, Modbus and other technologies while correcting aberrant behavior or escalating to our development team
- Work with software in Microsoft Windows operating system environments
Apply Here: Click Here