Weatherford Recruitment 2019 | Product Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Mumbai | May 2019
Weatherford is one of the world’s largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies. The company provides products and services for drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells, along with pipeline construction and commissioning. Headquartered in Switzerland, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and employs more than 35,000 people.
As an oil and natural gas drilling services company, Weatherford produces a variety of products and services for the oil and gas industry. These include drilling services, electronic well measurement and monitoring, completion, production, and evaluation products and services.
Company Website: www.weatherford.com
Positions: Product Engineer I
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 2 Years
Education: Diploma – Mechanical / BE – Mechanical degree in Engineering.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ years CAD Engineering, design.
- Excellent Engineering knowledge.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Creo and Windchill experience.
- Oil & Gas industry background.
- Perform simple engineering tasks using established procedures, these include, but are not limited to material selection and tolerance studies.
- Perform engineering layouts for fit, form and function checking.
- Good knowledge in Engineering basics, manufacturing processes, GDNT, Fits & tolerances.
- Good knowledge on Fluid Mechanics, valves & pumps.
- Excellent in Creo, AutoCAD, Windchill PDM-Link.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to Plan ahead and organize daily and weekly tasks.
- Preparation of documentation for engineering design files.
- Know and understand Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Program and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Perform various other duties as required by CAD Analyst, Team Lead & Project Lead within the physical constraints of this job.
Apply Link: Click Here