Weatherford Recruitment 2018 | Junior Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Vadodara | June 2018
Weatherford is one of the world’s largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies. The company provides products and services for drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells, along with pipeline construction and commissioning. Headquartered in Switzerland, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and employs more than 35,000 people.
As an oil and natural gas drilling services company, Weatherford produces a variety of products and services for the oil and gas industry. These include drilling services, electronic well measurement and monitoring, completion, production, and evaluation products and services.
Company Website: www.weatherford.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Education & Requirements:
- Diploma or BE- Mechanical with 2 to 3 years of experience of engineering industry & manpower handling.
- Preferred: Knowledge of Lean & Six Sigma.
- Support for setups on CNC turning & milling machines.
- Identifying opportunities to improve production output, improving standard cycle times.
- Review and select correct tools, inserts to improve process times.
- Focus on improving in process rejection/rework.
- Support and implement 5s in shop floor.
- Any other task, role, responsibility as advised by his manager.
Apply Link: Link Expired