WBSETCL Recruitment 2019 | www.wbsetcl.in | Freshers | Executive Assistant/ Linesman | 322 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI/ BCA/ BBA | Last Date: 11th January 2019
Company: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company
WBSETCL was set up in 2007 following the unbundling of the state electricity board of West Bengal. With a share of 4 percent each in the total intrastate transformer capacity, WBSETCL is the eleventh largest of the 23 state transmission utilities in the country. It is responsible for power transmission across the state at the 400 kV, 220 kV, 132 kV and 66 kV Voltage levels. The company also manages the state load dispatch center, which monitors and controls the grid operations.
Company’s transformation capacity stood at about 16,350 MVA as of March 2010. Capacity at the 220 kV and 132 kV levels constituted a roughly similar share of 40 percent of the total.
Positions & Total Vacancies: 322
- Special Technical Assistant – 35 Posts
- Executive Assistant – 37 Posts
- Office Executive – 100 Posts
- Linesman – 150 Posts
Job Location: West Bengal
Salary: Rs.6,300-20,200/- PM
Special Technical Assistant: Full time 3 years’ Diploma in Electronics and TeleCommunication/ Radio/ Wireless Engineering from an Institute recognized duly by W.B. State Council of Tech Education.
Executive Assistant (Steno): Passed Graduation with 40% marks and proficiency in English language with minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand. Proficiency in operation of MS Office.
- Graduation in any Discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Graduation in any Discipline with minimum 50% marks in H.S. level and
- Must have passed certificate course / any other courses on computer from the Institute of DOEACC Society or West Bengal State Council of Technical Education or Others.
- 3 years full time Bachelor Degree in Computer Application (BCA) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Bachelor Degree in Science with Honours with Statistics or Bachelor Degree in any stream with Computer Application / Computer Science as a pass subject with 50% in aggregate from a recognized University or 50% in HS with 3 years full time Degree in the Bachelor level with the subjects indicated in the foregoing lines of this provision
Linesman: Madhyamik or equivalent plus Trade Certificate under NCVT from any ITI under Director of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in the trade (2 years’ duration): Wireman or Electrician.
Selection of candidates for all posts will be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/Stenography Test (where applicable) and Personal Interview.
Scheme of Examination:
For Special Technical Assistant/Linesman:
For Executive Assistant /Office Executive:
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 40% for UR & OBC-A/B
- 35% for SC
- 30% for ST
- 30% for PH
Application Fee: Rs.250/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates).
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Examination Centre: Kolkata.
For More details & Apply: Click Here