WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 | www.wbsedcl.in | Freshers | Office Executive/ Junior Operator | 1179 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ ITI/ MCA/ BBA/ Others Degree | Last Date: 18th January 2019
Company: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
The Government of West Bengal unbundled the erstwhile West Bengal State Electricity Board (WBSEB) into two companies viz., West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) and West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL).
The main business of WBSEDCL is distribution and hydro generation of electricity. It is also the nodal Agency of the Government of West Bengal for undertaking Rural Electrification task in the State with objective of providing access of electricity to all rural households in the state in line with the National Rural Electrification Policy.
Positions & Total Vacancies: 1179
- Office Executive – 745 Posts
- Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant – 434 Posts
Job Location: West Bengal
Salary: Rs.6,300-20,200/- PM
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University Or Graduation in any discipline. And
- Must have passed certificate course/any other courses on computer from any recognized
- Passed Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)/ Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA). Or
- Passed Bachelor Degree in Science with Honours in Statistics or Honours in Computer Science. Or
- Passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline with at least one full paper on Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology at Graduation level. Or
- Passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline with MCA. [With either minimum 50% marks in
Graduation or 50% marks in HS].
Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant:
- Madhyamik or equivalent. And
- Trade Certificate under NCVT from any ITI under Directorate of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in Electronic-Mechanic/Wireman/ Electrician. Or
- Trade Certificate under NCVT from any ITI under Directorate of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in Broad Based Basic Training (BBBT) & Advanced/Specialized Module in the Electrical Sector. Or
- National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) awarded by Ministry of Labour and Empowerment, Government of India, in the trade: Electronic Mechanic/ Wireman/ Electrician
Age limit: 18 to 27 years as on 01-01-2018
- There will be a three-layered selection process viz. Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Personal Interview followed by Pre-Employment Medical Test.
- Office Executive – Written Test will cover the tests for General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Grammar & Comprehension, Data Analysis, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, Computer Awareness (MS-Office).
- Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant – Written Test will cover the tests for General Intelligence/Reasoning, Test of Elementary English, Quantitative Aptitude/ Elementary Math, General Knowledge & Domain Knowledge.
- The Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) will cover MS Office (i.e.MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point).
- Final selection will be made on the basis of combined performance in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) & Interview, fitness in pre-employment medical exam.
Scheme of Examination: (Duration of Written Test – 2 Hours)
|Name of Test||Max Marks|
|Written Test (Objective Test)||100 Marks|
|Computer Proficiency Test||20 Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- General Category – 40%
- OBC(A)/OBC(B)/Scheduled Caste – 35%
- Scheduled Tribe/ Person with Disability – 30%
Application Fee: Rs.300/- (No fee for SC & ST (from West Bengal) and PWD category)
Examination Centre: Kolkata.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 18th January 2019.
For More details & Apply Link: Link Expired