Walmart Labs Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Associate Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ MBA | Gurgaon | August 2017
Company: Walmart Labs
At Walmart Labs Bengaluru, we don’t just innovate, we enable transformations across stores and different channels for the Walmart experience. Take a regular day at Walmart Labs and match that with 260 million customers a week, 11,695 stores, under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. That’s Walmart Labs Bengaluru for you. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide.
Our company’s purpose is our reason for being. It drives all our business decisions and actions. It is the guiding philosophy we are proud to communicate. By bringing together online, mobile, and social with our 11,000+ stores around the world, Walmart is creating a seamless experience for customers to shop in a way that’s most convenient for them—anytime and anywhere.
Company Website: www.walmartlabs.com/india
Positions: Support Associate
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 4 Year
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Graduate or Post Graduate (preferred: B.E / B.Tech with MBA).
- 1 to 4 years of work experience (Preferred: Strategic Sourcing experience for IT products).
- Experience in Strategic sourcing process and knowledge in IT category.
- Strong knowledge on Source to Contract cycle.
- Strong communication and Influencing skill
Global Business Services (GBS) team is creating sustainable competitive advantage through flawless execution strategy and shared service environment to deliver services like Customer Support, Sourcing, Procure to Pay, Contract Management and Reporting to our internal stakeholders.As part of Walmart Technology, we create game-changing solutions and streamline operations by reinventing how we save Walmart money through designing and automating processes which save time.
You will be a part of the Global Business Services supporting in the Sourcing area. As a part of this team you will be responsible for the planning and execution of sourcing project in IT category. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
- Researches and provides vendor information to support vendor management by collaborating with management to identify internal business needs.
- Understand standard Sourcing practices and techniques and work independently with suppliers to meet the business requirement and applicable terms & conditions.
- Providing details on vendor options and compiling request for information (RFI) and request for Proposal (RFP) to drive decision making.
- Execute standardized sourcing processes and strategies for assigned categories/subcategories/domain.
Application Link: Closed