Wabtec Recruitment 2022 | Junior Engineer | Diploma – ELectronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Shahjahanpur
Company: Wabtec Corporation
Wabtec Recruitment 2022: At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential – that of the transportation industry, and yours! Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective success across the vibrant portfolios of Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, we offer employees hands-on opportunities all over the world to shape the future of transportation – as well as their own. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, leveraging our digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services to create transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Along with our industry-leading portfolio of products and solutions for the rail and transit industries, Wabtec is a leader in mining, marine, and industrial solutions.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities.
Company Website: www.wabteccorp.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Job Location: Shahjahanpur
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Wabtec Recruitment 2021:
- Diploma in Engineering with 2-4 years applicable operations experience in maintenance of Locomotives, and/or transportation/rolling stock equipment
- Willingness to work in 24×7 operations- different shifts, various days
- Experience in Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to work in shop environment.
- Prior experience in the transportation industry.
- Technical experience working on rolling stock products Engines / Bogies / Brake Systems / Traction Motors / Control Systems, etc.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot faults in Locomotive running and oversee specific job works
Junior Engineer will action & provide clear direction on the activities to be performed to ensure we are maintaining scheduled / unscheduled maintenance / Heavy Maintenance / wreck Repair of locomotives within timelines, cost and quality including all appropriate documentation. Provide leadership and technical guidance to technicians at the shop floor for maintenance of 4500 HP and 6000 HP locomotives.
- Maintenance / wreck Repair of locomotives within timelines, cost and quality including all appropriate documentation.
- Will be responsible for ensure adherence to work scopes
- Encourage and maintain safe work environment
- Maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Responsible for compliance with local regulations and specific local customer safety policies in his work area
Ability to promote safe & environmentally compliant work practices Team player, willing to walk extra mile for meeting priorities Quick Learner
How to Apply for Wabtec Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here