Wabtec Recruitment 2021 | Trainee Junior Engineer | Diploma – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering | Shahjahanpur/ Uttar Pradesh
Company: Wabtec Corporation
Wabtec Recruitment 2021 : At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential – that of the transportation industry, and yours! Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective success across the vibrant portfolios of Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, we offer employees hands-on opportunities all over the world to shape the future of transportation – as well as their own. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, leveraging our digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services to create transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Along with our industry-leading portfolio of products and solutions for the rail and transit industries, Wabtec is a leader in mining, marine, and industrial solutions.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities.
Company Website: www.wabteccorp.com
Positions: Trainee Junior Engineer
Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: Diploma – Mechanical Automobile Engineering
Trainee Junior Engineer will directly work on locomotives for scheduled / unscheduled maintenance / Heavy Maintenance / wreck Repair on 4500 HP and 6000 HP locomotives. He will be responsible for providing quality workmanship and safe working while working.
- Hands on working on locomotives and associated systems / equipment’s for performing service activities like scheduled / unscheduled maintenance / Heavy Maintenance / wreck Repair adhering to timelines, cost and quality.
- Hands on working on rolling stock products like Engines / Bogies / Brake Systems / Traction Motors / Control Systems / motors / compressor etc
- Able to diagnose faults and ensure adherence to work scopes as defined in the Procedures.
- Ensuring all appropriate documentations are updated as per the requirements of the job.
- Maintain clean and orderly work areas to attain highest level of 5S
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and safety policies in his area.
- Diploma in Engineering with ~1year industry experience in automotive or allied industry.
- Willingness to work in 24×7 operations- different shifts, various days
- Experience in Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to work in shop environment.
Apply Link: Job Expired