Wabtec Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Project Quality Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Tamil Nadu
Company: Wabtec Corporation
Wabtec Recruitment 2021 : At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential – that of the transportation industry, and yours! Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective success across the vibrant portfolios of Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, we offer employees hands-on opportunities all over the world to shape the future of transportation – as well as their own. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, leveraging our digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services to create transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Along with our industry-leading portfolio of products and solutions for the rail and transit industries, Wabtec is a leader in mining, marine, and industrial solutions.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities.
Company Website: www.wabteccorp.com
Positions: Project Quality Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0-3 years)
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Wabtec Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineeirng
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Project Management Managing Internal & External Customer Requirements
- Analysis Knowing to apply Quality Tools
- English Communication Reading & Writing
- Inspection Handling & Utilizing appropriate Instruments
- Managing Projects Quality Activities (Brakes / Couplers)
- Managing Customer Requirements & Deliverables
- Achieving Departmental & Company KPIs
- Having good knowledge in Project Management concepts
- Understanding the needs of Customers on Quality Perspective
- Maintaining Timelines for Projects
- Maintaining Project Deliverables with internal & external teams
- Communications with Internal & External stakeholders
- Well versed with Quality assurance processes & systems
- Having good knowledge in Basic Mechanical Engineering Concepts
- Having good analytical skills
- Managing Internal & External Non-Conformities
- Experience in handling Measuring Instruments
- Carry out part & sub-assembly level inspections
- Implementing New systems / processes as improvement (Poka-Yoke/Kaizens, etc…)
- Additional Qualification : NDT / Welding Qualifications
How to Apply for Wabtec Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired