Wabtec Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Diploma Engineer Trainee | Diploma – Mech/ Electrical/ Mechatronics | 2017 – 2021 Batch | Tamil Nadu
Company: Wabtec Corporation
Wabtec Recruitment 2021 : At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential – that of the transportation industry, and yours! Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective success across the vibrant portfolios of Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, we offer employees hands-on opportunities all over the world to shape the future of transportation – as well as their own. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, leveraging our digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services to create transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Along with our industry-leading portfolio of products and solutions for the rail and transit industries, Wabtec is a leader in mining, marine, and industrial solutions.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities.
Company Website: www.wabteccorp.com
Positions: Diploma Engineer Trainee
Experience: Freshers (0-4 years)
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Wabtec Recruitment 2021:
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Mechatronics
- 0-4 years of experience.
- Make sure KPI targets are met on Daily, Weekly, Monthly and report.
- Implement Kaizen on the shop floor.
- React in case of a problem through QRQC.
- Drive improvement ideas generation and implementation.
- Managing line speed & ensuring the shift output simultaneously responsible for own productivity.
- Leading by example in terms of rigor and discipline.
- Plan the day before people allocation for the next day, plan also on a weekly basis.
- Training of operators inline with requirements of SIOP/MPS.
- Identifying the constraints in extracting the output & taking corrective measures.
- Ensure discipline and rigor (work wear, break times, working hours…).
- Ensure the adherence of safety instructions, policies and procedures.
- Ensure proper induction of new operators on the line (OJT).
- Deploy People as per skill matrix (Polyvalence).
- Ensure proper flow of information to and from the team (Top 5 communication).
How to Apply for Wabtec Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here