Wabtec Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Engineer | Diploma – Heavy Machine Tools/ Automobile Engineering | Shahjahanpur/ Uttar Pradesh
Company: Wabtec Corporation
Wabtec Recruitment 2021 : At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential – that of the transportation industry, and yours! Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective success across the vibrant portfolios of Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, we offer employees hands-on opportunities all over the world to shape the future of transportation – as well as their own. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, leveraging our digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services to create transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Along with our industry-leading portfolio of products and solutions for the rail and transit industries, Wabtec is a leader in mining, marine, and industrial solutions.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities.
Company Website: www.wabteccorp.com
Positions: Assistant Engineer
Experience: 2-6 years
Job Location: Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: Diploma – Automobile/ Heavy Machine Tools Engineering
Reman Associate will directly work on WAG(Wheel Axle Gear) Combo maintenance and assembly. He will be responsible for providing quality workmanship and safe working while working.
- WAG combo workstations can categorize broadly into –
- Dis-assembly & Assembly operations
- Cleaning, polishing, buffing – this will include de-greasing, oil removal
- Machine operations – (High tonnage press machine, Lathe machine, polishing, Vertical CNC lathe, wheel lathe)
- Crack detection
- Electrical testing
- All above area will need crane operations, workstation cleaning & tool maintenance, cross training to cover multiple work stations, measurements, inspection, scrap handling.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and safety policies in his area.
- Diploma in Engineering with 2-6 yrs industry experience in Heavy Machine tools/Automobile/Heavy Engine manufacturing Unit Assembly/Comissioning/Installation.
- Willingness to work in 24×7 operations- different shifts, various days
- Experience in Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to work in shop environment.
Apply Link: Click Here