Vortex Engineering Walk-In Interview For Fresher Diploma BE/ B.Tech – EEE/ ECE (2014 & 2015 Batch) | December 2015 @ Across India (Last Date: 17th Dec 2015)
Company: Vortex Engineering Pvt Ltd
Vortex Engineering Private Limited is an innovative and leading provider of Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) and associated services for banks. With the mission of helping banks reach out and, having pioneered ATMs for deployment even in the most difficult and challenging environments,
Vortex also offers a suite of services for ATM management.
Company Website: www.vortexindia.co.in
Positions: Service Engineer
Hiring Batch: 2014/ 2015 Batch
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical (EEE) & Electronics (ECE)
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Tambaram, Mayiladuthurai
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling ATM includes Pre Installation, Installation, Training, Preventive Maintenance, Troubleshoot, Break Down maintenance, Customer interaction, Customer Facing.
- Attend all the complaints immediately.
- Rectify the faults and schedule preventive maintenance.
- Interact with the customer support team and R&D for major issues.
- Any degree with 0 to 1 yrs of experience or willing to work as service technician.
- Only male candidates who are willing to travel can apply.
- Excellent in local language and English.
- Should be energetic and multitasking.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, listening skills.
- Should take initiative, adaptability, customer orientation and flexible.
- First level telephonic screening by HR
- 2 levels of Technical Telephonic Interview
- Final HR discussion
Salary: Best In Industry
Last Date To Apply: 17th December 2015
For more information & Register Click Here