Volvo Recruitment 2023 | Engineer – Chassis Structures | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Recruitment 2023:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion, and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Engineer – Chassis Structures
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Volvo Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ ME – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering with Relevant experience
- Hands on work experience in similar automotive- Chassis Structures
- Experience in heavy commercial vehicle industry will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of application of GD&T
- Competence and exposure to Volvo Tools and Processes will be an added advantage
- Have holistic view on deliverables from other interfaces to secure quality & readiness before release.
- Knowledge Chassis Equipment’s packaging, routing & development.
- Knowledge of EV structural development is an advantage
The candidate for this position will provide Design solutions in small or major design project as a Design engineer and should be able to work independently on Chassis Structure module.. Candidate will coordinate and perform complex Engineering tasks under minimal supervision, supporting the mission of the group, department and/or Volvo GTT.
- Design of Frames, Cross Members and Advanced Structures as per truck market requirement
- Design of Sheet metal and Casting Complex parts.
- Work closely with supplier for development components.
- Establish a Strong Network with Global Counterparts and Cross functions.
- Focus on strategic responsibilities and Participation in the Global Projects.
- In your work, there will be frequent topics to handle with Global XFs and Suppliers around the world. It is required to establish right participation & contribution to the Advance Engineering,
- Roadmaps and Knowledge management topics as well.
- Willingness to learn and develop your own skills and abilities.
- Excellent communication, Cooperation skills. Goal oriented & Drive for Results.
- Be structured, well organized, recognize the value and importance of providing solutions with the right quality level and in time
- You must be someone who is a team player, High on energy and is interested in working with Global Sites.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
How to Apply for Volvo Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode on or before 15th May 2023
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply