Volvo Recruitment 2023 | Java Software Engineer – Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE; MCA | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Recruitment 2023:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion, and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Java Software Engineer – Associate
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Volvo Recruitment 2023:
Engineering Degree in Computers/ IT/ Electronics; MCA
- Good object-oriented design knowledge with Core Java
- Expertise in J2EE application development (Servlets, JSP)
- Exposure on Spring MVC Framework
- Familiarity with relational databases, MySQL and SQL Server and ORM Framework like
- Knowledge of scripting libraries like Angular JS, jQuery etc.
We are pleased to launch the ExcelHer program – the career returnship program at Volvo Group in India. The program is for women who have been on a career break for a year or more. This is our step towards empowering women to relaunch their professional journey after their absence from the workplace due to personal commitments. Exciting work assignments have been identified which you can refer in the list below.
The assignments are for a tenure of 9 months. The participant of this program would have access to professional development programs, mentoring assistance by a business leader, apart from the experience of working with people from different functions/technologies/culture.
Go ahead and apply if you find the opportunities in line with your experience and career interest.
- Work closely with the delivery team members to implement functionalities based on business specifications|
- Contribute towards the entire life-cycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned delivery areas
- Do hands-on coding and unit testing
- Focus on high-quality code and established design patterns
- Learn new technologies, implement those and share learning with other team members
- Work towards continuously improving the code / process
How to Apply for Volvo Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode on or before 15th March 2023
Apply Link: Click Here