Volvo Recruitment 2023 | Hardware Engineer – Power Electronics | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Recruitment 2023:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion, and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Hardware Engineer – Power Electronics
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2-5 years
Eligibility Criteria for Volvo Recruitment 2023:
- He/She is expected to have a know-how on end to end ECU hardware development and Validation/Power electronics modules like DCDC, Motor control etc.
- Exposure EMI/EMC and other product Validation
- Exposure towards DFMEA and other quality tools
- Good exposure towards ECU development
- Power electronics experience is preferred not compulsory
- Strong communication skills and proven collaboration skills
- 2-5 years of automotive product development experience
- Knowledge of automotive charging standards
- BE/MTech in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Great team player with agile mindset
- Volvo GTT systems, process and tools knowledge is an asset
- Define technical requirements and lead component development activities with the supplier following Volvo GTT processes & guidelines
- Maintain the Power electronics module hardware that already in production and develops new one catering to charging roadmap of Volvo E-mobility
- He/she will act as interface with cross functional team like system, software etc.,
- Support with RFQ, sourcing and supplier selection process
- Review supplier design documents and secure RTS
- Secure installation requirements
- Ensuring solutions are verified and validated against requirements
- Be an active member of our agile team working with the JIRA backlog and secure product documentation and release processes
- Solve challenges in current products and solve quality issues as needed
- Support functional verification and fault tracing in vehicles as well as in rigs and lab environment.
How to Apply for Volvo Recruitment 2023?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online mode on or before 31st July 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here