Volvo Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Application Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2020-2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Recruitment 2023:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion, and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Application Support – Volvo Group Connected Solutions
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Volvo Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English
- 0-2 years of Technical Support/Application support experience
- Working knowledge of executing/writing basic SQL queries
- Basic programming skills in any technology
- Open to working in shifts – 24×7
- Excellent communication, phone etiquette, and interpersonal skills
- Self-initiative, pro-active, hardworking, good attitude, and be a team player
We are now looking for an Application Support within the Quality and Support Function, selected candidate will be part of the Support function based out of Bengaluru, India supporting all our Global solution deliveries.
- Monitor VGCS Applications and Solution services.
- Be available and communicate with end users via telephone and email
- Respond to and handle calls by phone or email in a professional and efficient manner
- Attend to functional and technical questions and issues that arise within the applications supported
- Register and diagnose every call/mail in case management tool by following predefined policies and procedures
- Follow up and seek solutions for application issues – follow ups with End users, Business and with different support teams
- Be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the relationship with end users
- Follow defined escalation path for unresolved issues
- Take necessary actions to expedite the resolution process
- Provide or communicate the appropriate solution to the customer in a timely manner
- Adhere to predefines SLAs
How to Apply for Volvo Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode on or before 16th January 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here