Volvo Recruitment 2023 | Excel Her Program – Software Release Handling Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Recruitment 2023:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion, and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Excel Her Program – Software Release Handling Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Entry Level
Eligibility Criteria for Volvo Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech; MCA
We are looking for a Engineer – Software Release Handling to join our Powertrain Engineering Team in Bengaluru
- Create new, and/or update (but not be responsible for) E- and D-DCN
- Create or update the node template
- Create msw keys
- Generate SW and DST captions in SEWS2
- Create description file
- Register new part numbers for MSW and dataset in KOLA and roadmap
- Check consistency between SEWS2 and built main software
- Perform software download incl verification of pre release
- Create Engineering tool release packages
- Act as administrative support to PL, SWL and AL when needed. For example create delivery packages to specific test objects. Other examples are creation of various containers, follow up PDM Link approval process and mapping of DOIDs to containers.
- Responsible for keeping up test programming device working. (I.e interface with ESPO/Global manufacturing)
- Knowledge of Control Systems processes
- Knowledge of the tools required by the process
- Knowledge and experience of central systems
- Knowledge on Volvo Tools & Processes Will be an added advantage.
- Previous Experience/Knowledge on SW Documentation
- Any Automation Programming knowledge
- Customer oriented
- Change Management
- Open, multi-cultural and positive mindset
- Structured and Synthetic
- Clear in communication
- Strong network builder
- Agile, Self Motivated
How to Apply for Volvo Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode on or before 5th May 2023
Apply Link: Click Here