Volvo Recruitment 2023 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Recruitment 2023:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion, and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Volvo Recruitment 2023:
- Capacity to explain complex technical aspects verbally and in documentation
- Committed to inspire, develop and motivate colleagues
- Passion for innovation and new technologies.
- Full trust to propose developments/ideas and test them on IT Solutions!
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You take the responsibility for your choices in the initiatives you are involved in
- You are genuinely interested in co-creation with users
- Test & learn is your second nature
- You are resilient and are used to living in a changing world
- Hyper virtual collaboration has no secret for you
Our Service Management team, in Bangalore is growing fast and ramping up with new roles and competencies.
We manage and deliver both “in-house” & COTS solutions used by the whole Volvo Group, specifically around ESW and the Requirements management area.
The team consists of Solution Architect, Software Engineers, Testers, Application support, and analysts, with great Volvo domain knowledge and very experience in Tools used for Embedded software development and agile WoW methods.
Work with Assure tool insourcing and migration to cloud activities
- Support SE Tool & provide On call support – CPA SWD Security Council
- Be a driver for planning, developing, and implementing changes in products
- Work with experienced designers and software engineers to evelop modern & intuitive user interfaces, with a high focus on great user experience
- Develop new software applications
- To carry out complete software coordination tasks
- Impact on the development of crucial products and services for Volvo Group stakeholders
- Active role in the digital transformation of premium brands on a global scale
- Multinational, experienced team
- A challenging environment where days never look the same
- A high performing team and a positive atmosphere where mistakes are welcome as part of the learning
- Agile mindset, environment, and ways of working
- Clear career path & extensive development opportunities
How to Apply for Volvo Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode on or before 16th June 2023
Apply Link: Click Here