Volvo Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore | Last Date: 31st Jan 2022
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Recruitment 2022:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Volvo Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum educational qualification – BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- 1-6 years of overall experience.
- Continuous improvement is your nature.
- Are passionate about Automation.
- Strong knowledge and experience in ASP.NET using C#, .Net Framework 4.0 & above.
- Basic Knowledge of WMQ and WMQ Client, WMQ Explorer.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Hands on experience on TSQL query, stored procedures.
- Experience of working on Visual Studio 2017 & above.
- Experience working within application maintenance and Support teams or willingness to take on the challenge.
- You have a strong focus on quality.
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Support and Maintenance team within Core Platform Area Manufacturing. Assignment is for long term.
We are looking our future colleague to be an inspirational figure, who is looking to learn and grow and join our journey to take the delivery to the next level.
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design
- Having experience in one/more emerging technologies like RPA, Machine Learning, Mobility, Azure would be an added advantage. Otherwise, should be willing to learn and acquire new skills and quickly work on new technologies.
- You can navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment and actively cooperate with various stakeholders
- Flexibility: The ideal candidate must be Flexible to work in New Developments, Maintenance and Support. Flexibility to work in CET shift and on on-call schedules
- Team Skills: Must be a team Player.
How to Apply for Volvo Recruitment 2022?
Serious candidates may apply through online by 31st January 2022
Apply Link: Job Expired