Volvo Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer – Mainframe Developer | BE, B.Tech – Computers/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Recruitment 2022:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion, and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Software Engineer – Main Frame Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Volvo Recruitment 2022:
- University degree in Computer Science, Development or similar
- Experience of working with implementation projects and application support
- Technical expertise – IBM Mainframe, COBOL, JCL, DB2,SQL
- Proficiency in English which enables you to take part in international projects
- Experience from working with Agile, DevOps or similar methodologies
- A good understanding of both business and IT
- Ability to perform as an Individual Contributor
- Ability to technically guide and support team members
- We are now looking for a Mainframe developers to join our team who has passion for collaborating with and learning from others, and energy for implementation of new functional requests, Enjoy playing with data and ways of working to secure the solution.
- We are looking for someone who love to work on complex things and making it simple and relevant in a variety of situations and are delivery focused.
- Application Development, Maintenance and Support. Debug application code to analyze and solve business critical issues. Work on support tickets and Development activities as assigned.
- Understand the user requirements, analyse such requirements, development, and unit test services that support business requirements.
- Develop efficient software according to business requirements within given time frame.
- Ensure compliance with relevant IT Services processes, methods and tools, and business processes.
- You could work in cross-functional teams. You actively collaborate with various stakeholders and navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment.
- Create good practices and propose improvements.
How to Apply for Volvo Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before 30th November 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here