Volvo Recruitment 2021 | Product Structure Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Recruitment 2021:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Product Structure Engineer
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
As a Product Structure engineer, your task is to define and manage the complete engine and driveline variant, assembly and part documentation using the Volvo system (KOLA)
In more detail, your tasks are:
- Understand the Product Documentation requirements in different projects for Engine, Transmission, Axles components
- Work with powertrain component engineers to get relevant inputs to secure the documentation of the product
- Based on project needs (both technical and market offering), define Item to variant (Variant-Spec, K-DCN) with support from component engineer
- Secure the right documentation of Design Change Notice (DCN) i.e D and K-DCNs in the KOLA tool
- Optimize Kola documentation to facilitate the understanding of the product
- Participate in project meeting in order to understand the needs such as specificities, sequencing and propose adequate solutions.
- Demand of creation of technical variant when necessary
- DCN delivery KPIs management through rigorous follow up.
- Secure Budget for product documentation work in the project
- Interact with Vehicle and Engine plants (on need basis)
- Check with manufacturing plants the quality of the documentation.
Apply Link: Job Expired