Volvo Recruitment 2021 | System Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Recruitment 2021:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Senior System Design Engineer – Diagnostics/ Data Management
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering
The mission of a Diagnostics Engineer at EE Systems Engineering is to ensure good diagnostic solutions to satisfy the requirements put on the vehicle system as well as on the manufacturing and the aftermarket processes. A diagnostics engineer has roles to fulfil from the early phase concept creation up to the final diagnostics support in various off-board tool
In addition to this, we need a person that can be a part of our task-force initiative to improve data documentation with a structured and holistic mind-set. We are building up an information management office called Extended Vehicle Integration Office, XVIO. We are responsible for controlling and documenting the data going out from the vehicle. That means we need to both continue doing the actual documentation and work in order to get processes and system to match the new way of working.
- Drive and follow up that diagnostic activity for a project is done.
- Defining architectural solutions for diagnostics, like major concepts, infrastructure, structure of data, protocols, etc.
- Investigate and define concepts/solutions by breaking down the incoming requirements, while challenging and clarifying the incoming requirements and defending a satisfactory diagnostic support in the vehicle interface, manufacturing and aftermarket.
- Define needs for on-board diagnostics, define requirements incl. verification needs
- Review, support and follow up implementation incl. verification and trouble shooting
- Develop method for off-board fault tracing
- Match relevant diagnostic trouble codes to instrument cluster information
- Analyse needs and together with system and function owners set the specific on-board diagnostic requirements.
- Drive verification and troubleshooting of diagnostics.
- Develop documentation of the vehicle in terms of diagnostics and define the interaction with the vehicle, e.g. fault tracing methods, and support off-board tool developers with the vehicle information.
- The manufacturing and aftermarket processes needs in terms of diagnostics
- How a vehicle system may fail and understand how on- and off-board solutions could efficiently help in identifying the root cause.
- The usage of diagnostic objects such as DTCs, DIDs, RIDs, snapshots, parameters, etc., on-board as well as from off-board perspective, and in the process.
- Methods to interact with the vehicle in terms of fault tracing, parameters setting, measurements, etc.
- Methods to analyses system effects/symptoms from faults
- Knowledge on Diagnostic communication, protocols and services
- Knowledge on Standards and legislation relevant for diagnostics
- Overall System requirements and concepts
Apply Link: Job Expired