Volvo Recruitment 2020 | Wiring & Harness Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Wiring & Harness Engineer
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
Job Description: Wiring Engineer has the mission to design & develop the wiring through concept phases up to serial production and maintenance while optimising demands on quality, deliveries, cost and features (QDCF).
- Design & optimize wiring harnesses
- Final design & development of WH (including clamping) through cooperation with stakeholders.
- Routing of harness/power cables in 3d environment using Creo.
- Driving design proposals/solutions cross functionally & secure agreements.
- Design for assembly and service ability in close cooperation with GTO and After Market
- Realize the Product Structure (KOLA)
- Interface to supplier(s) & Supplier Involvement In Product Development (SIPD) management.
- Support Purchasing in the request for quotation: evaluation of technical solutions from the different suppliers.
- Wiring engineer has to work in close co-operation with multiple stakeholders- suppliers, systems engineering, system– and component owners, purchasing, manufacturing and aftermarket.
Application Link: Link Expired