Volvo Recruitment 2019 | Geometrical Architect | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering | Bangalore | Last Date: 31st December 2018
Company: Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Geometrical Architect
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
Job Description: Geometric architecture is a part of vehicle architecture & we are responsible for complete vehicle architecture/Integration. We ensure the right Layout & packaging for the trucks in order to reduce the diversity & optimize the cost of the trucks.
- To handle the Complete Vehicle Architecture Layout and packaging activities
- To ensure proper piping and routing related to components in the vehicle
- Must participate in cross functional discussions to ensure the deliveries and lead it where ever necessary
- Must be able to prepare Complete Vehicle DMU Drawing along with Homologation drawings and critical vehicle dimensions to support for the certification activities
- Has to support the Weight and Dimension manager with the relevant component placements, weights and Centre of Gravity
- Also has to support in the Virtual Build Truck specification creation and support in the Virtual Build Analysis
Last Date to Apply: 31st December 2018
Application Link: Link Expired