Volvo Recruitment 2019 | Engineer – Rear Suspension, SAS | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering | Bangalore | Last Date: 7th March 2019
Company: Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Engineer – Rear Suspension, SAS (Suspension, Axles and Steerings)
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
- Master/ Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering, With Overall experience 3-5 years in the automobile industry.
- Hand on Experience in product development. Have a capacity to work individually to secure the deliverables.
- Good knowledge of Product Development Life Cycle End to End. Product Knowledge of Truck Chassis MD/HD. Exposure to various truck application usage / understandings.
- Good networking and interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication.
- Creative Mindset, Agile, Self-driven, High Energy and Goal oriented are the Key Attributes.
Are you passionate about Solving complex mechanical engineering problems? Do you want to work in a dynamic team that is involved in innovative projects, complex Quality issues and Continuous improvements?
In the area of SAS, we are now looking for a Engineer for Rear Suspensions to reinforce the team’s Deliveries to Various ranges of Products within Volvo Group.
As a Engineer working with the SAS, the main deliverables are:
- Structural design of Rear suspension components and installation, Contribute to the Workload in the SAS Area.
- To work with cross functional teams and with a global network of people within Product Development, Purchasing, Global Manufacturing and Aftermarket.
- To execute Projects with QDCF (Quality, Delivery, project and product Cost, Feature).
- Engineering documentation of drawings and specifications.
- Drive and establish a good Collaborative working with Global Sites.
- Should be proficient in Pro-E, Volvo Tools Knowledge like PDM, KOLA will be added advantage.
Last Date to Apply: 19th March 2019
Application Link: Link Expired