Volvo Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical/ Automobile Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | October 2018
Company: Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Senior Engineer Exhaust Installation
Industry Type: Automobile/ Auto Ancillary/ Auto Components
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Bachelor degree in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
As a Senior Engineer, Exhaust Installation under Chassis Technology you will be responsible for:-
- Exhaust system (EATS) installation for all Volvo Brands .
- Good understanding of Emission requirements for various markets.
- Design and engineering of mechanical components including Exhaust pipes, Sheet metal and casting brackets
- Engineering documentation of drawings and specifications.
- To execute Projects with QDCF.
- To work with cross functional teams and with a global network of people within Powertrain, Product Development, Purchasing, Global Manufacturing and Aftermarket
Last Date to Apply: 12th October 2018
Application Link: Link Expired