Volvo Recruitment 2018 | Application Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: ESW Application Engineer
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- 2-4 years of experience in embedded software development using C++
- Good communication skill (written and verbal) in English
- BE/ M.Tech in CSE or Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Experienced in working with continuous integration environment using Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git, Artifactory.
- Experienced in Linux operating system, also having working knowledge with Yacto SDK.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Vector tool chain Ex: GENy, Candela Studio, Configurator Pro.
- Knowledge of CAN (e.g. J1939) protocol, Canalyzer and CANOE.
- Maintain, develop, test, document and release software solutions according to a new requirement or change request.(PMR, QJ, Work package).
- Discuss with the System Leaders/Functional Owners group to get the required specification which need to be analyzed and implemented as solutions.
- Develop embedded code in C++ language from software requirement specifications, candidates are expected to have good knowledge of C++ 11 and 14 standards.
- Perform trouble shooting in drivers, BSP, OS
- Develop unit tests, tests the software to verify functionality using testing tools
- Document the software code in order to release the software for use in the ECU.
- Follow the predetermined work processes in order to comply with the standards
- Suggest and implement improvements in the software development process/environment
Last Date to Apply: 11th December 2018
Application Link: Click Here