Volvo Hiring Multiple Positions 2022 | Software Engineer & Simulation Engineers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS | 2015 – 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Hiring Multiple Positions 2022:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
- Software Engineer [Associate]
- Aerodynamics Simulations Engineer
- Crash Simulations Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
- Software Engineer: BE/ B.Tech specialized in Electronics, Computer Science & Information technology
- Aerodynamics Simulations: MSc/M.Tech in a Mechanical/Fluid-dynamics related field, 3+ Years Experience in performing CFD simulations involving Aerodynamic and Climate Simulations.
- Crash Simulations: MS/M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering is mandatory, 3-6 years experience in Product development CAE and Crash worthiness
Software Engineer [Associate] Requirements:
- 2 – 3 years hands on experience in implementing RPA using UIPath, Power Automate
- Worked in .Net/Java/python or any software development and have good understanding on software engineering.
- Familiar working with end user systems like web, SAP, outlook, pdf, MS office, Citrix, Mainframes etc.
- Have a basic understanding on Foundations – Agile, Cloud Computing, Security and Devops
- Working experience with any other automation/products – Test Automation, IT Automation
- Certification in UIPath is a plus
Aerodynamics Simulations Engineer Requirements:
- Expertise in CAE Tools like ANSA, HyperWorks and StarCCM+/EXA-PowerFlow while OpenFoam knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of Optimization tools is added advantage
- Exposure to Unix/Linux with scripting languages such as Python and Java is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, Leadership skills, Learning on fly, Team player, Emphasis on Detailing & Problem solving skills.
- Perform Aerodynamics and Climate CFD simulations to Validate proposed concepts and provide recommendations to drive technical solutions
- Showcase Leadership and Accountability in securing Quality, Delivery, and Product feature for deliveries from Bangalore.
- Develop methods/tools towards Automation and lead time reduction.
- An active member in CFD network within the Volvo Group and contribute to strategies, Roadmap, AE activities, and Method development.
- Work in a Global and Multi-cultural environment with an opportunity to be part of a complete product development life cycle.
Crash Simulations Engineer Requirements:
- Expert in CAE Tools LS-DYNA, Hyper-Works & Beta-CAE.
- Exposure to Physical testing in Automotive industry with respect to ECE/FMVSS regulations
- Experience in Occupant Safety simulations using MADYMO/LS-DYNA preferred
- High proficiency in data analytics tools like Python preferred
- Excellent skills in communication, Networking, Emphasis on Detailing & Problem solving.
How to Apply?
Serious candidates may apply through online by following Links.
Aerodynamics Simulations Engineer
Crash Simulations Engineer