Volvo Freshers Registration Link 2022 | Associate Java Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore | Last Date: 5th December 2021
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Freshers Registration Link 2022:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Associate Java Developer
Role: Junior software Developer
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Eligibility Criteria for Volvo Freshers Registration Link 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Knowledge in Core Java, spring framework, and JPA
- Strong knowledge in DB preferably in PostgreSQL Database
- knowledge of MQ testing
- knowledge of XML, JMS, and Swings
- Knowledge of JIRA would be added advantage
- Knowledge on Tomcat & Web sphere/JBOSS server/Open shift
- Domain knowledge – understanding of business cases and end-users.
- Technical knowledge – understanding of system architecture and design.
Are you someone who is willing to continuously learn and establish your career by working closely with current team on different business problems, business needs!
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Junior software Developer to join our team
Here is an exciting opportunity and customer focused area within Volvo. This is an excellent opportunity within PAMDOC (Product and Aftermarket Documentation) Solution centre in RnDP Dept..
- Support and Maintenance of the application
- Develop efficient software according to business requirements within agreed time frame
- Debugging and Troubleshooting software issues
- Working closely with Developers to improve product functionality
- Continually improving coding skills
- Good communication, Analytical skills
- Curious & Meticulous
- Creative & Critical – questioning
How to Apply for Volvo Freshers Registration Link 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online by 5th December 2021
Apply Link: Link 1 and
Apply Link: Job Expired