Volvo ExcelHER Program 2022 | Women Only Drive | System Testing | BE/ B.Tech – EEE, ECE | 2016 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo ExcelHER Program 2022:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: System Testing
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Eligibility Criteria for Volvo ExcelHER Program 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech in Automotive Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics and Communication/similar stream
- Good Automotive engineering knowledge
- Good Automation testing domain knowledge
- Knowledge of software tools in testing (J1587, J1939,CAN, LIN, etc.)
- Good Communication, Problem solving and analysis skills
We are pleased to launch the ExcelHer program – the career returnship program at Volvo Group in India. The program is for women who have been on a career break for a year or more. This is our step towards empowering women to relaunch their professional journey after their absence from the workplace due to personal commitments. Exciting work assignments have been identified which you can refer below.
The assignments are for a tenure of 9 months. The participant of this program would have access to professional development programs, mentoring assistance by a business leader, apart from the experience of working with people from different functions/technologies/culture.
Go ahead and apply if you find the opportunities in line with your experience and career interest.
- Testing ECU’s and electronic network of a truck – Validate as per the test strategy.
- Prepare the test plan as per the test strategy to ensure coverage of all functionalities.
- Assist in identifying test automation areas to the project team.
- Execute the test cases on the electronic network/ECU/component and review the test data in order to verify the safety and control features of the truck.
- Identify test cases as per the test strategy to cover all functionalities.
- Review the specification to make sure that the requirements are testable.
- Automate the test cases wherever possible.
- Plan for the project activity in terms of the engineers needed and help the project leader in identifying the key competences and key resources needed for the project execution.
How to Apply for Volvo ExcelHER Program 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online on ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here