Vodafone Recruitment 2021 | Senior Executive – Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics/ Telecom; MCA | Pune
Company: Vodafone India Ltd
Vodafone Recruitment 2021 :- Vodafone India Ltd. is the second largest mobile network operator in India by subscriber base, after Airtel. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has approximately 185 million customers as of June 2015. It offers both prepaid and postpaid GSM cellular phone coverage throughout India with better presence in the metros.
Vodafone India provides services on basis of 900 MHz and 1800 MHz digital GSM technology. Vodafone India launched 3G services in the country in the January–March quarter of 2011 and plans to spend up to $500 million within two years on its 3G networks. Vodafone is the second largest player in telecom operator in India after Airtel, with a market share of 18.42%.
Company Website: www.vodafone.in
Positions: Senior Executive – Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Vodafone Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech- Computers/ IT or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering; MCA
The IT Development Engineer contributes to the development of applications / products in line with the technology roadmap and standards. The IT Development Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in IT Development and delivers the development of programme logic for new applications/products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications (activities may also include elements of technical testing). Typically reports to the IT Development Manager.
- Follows IT Development processes to deliver tasks to support the execution of development of applications / products;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs, resolving application domain challenges across the critical systems (e.g. Billing, CRM and Provisioning);
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of providing technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests;
- Owns the strong relations with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- MicroServices and APIs
- Digital Experience Platforms
- Dev Ops
- Change and Adaptability
- Testing and Evalutaion
- Software Engineering
How to Apply for Vodafone Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired