Vodafone Recruitment 2017 | BO Operations Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | Pune | September 2017
Company: Vodafone India Ltd
Vodafone India Ltd. is the second largest mobile network operator in India by subscriber base, after Airtel. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has approximately 185 million customers as of June 2015. It offers both prepaid and postpaid GSM cellular phone coverage throughout India with better presence in the metros.
Vodafone India provides services on basis of 900 MHz and 1800 MHz digital GSM technology. Vodafone India launched 3G services in the country in the January–March quarter of 2011 and plans to spend up to $500 million within two years on its 3G networks. Vodafone is the second largest player in telecom operator in India after Airtel, with a market share of 18.42%.
Company Website: www.vodafone.in
Positions: BO Operations Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- To ensure all BO admin activities for the UK BI service are designed, built and running as per plan.
- Work closely with the development teamfor code promotion/ deployment from lower environment to production environment.
- To ensure service stability of BO infrastructure implemented in Vodafone UK.
- Addressing, coordinating and tracking the removal of the causes of faults
- Support migration of new & changed software, elaborateand perform production checks
- Managing performance, stability and reliability of thesystems
- Publish daily / weekly / monthly status reports to users & IT stake holders.
- Vendor management and coordination for issues / fixes
- Provide and operate IT infrastructure services forvarious applications and customers.
- Constantly optimize our infrastructure anddeliver cost efficient services of high quality.
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Experience in UNIX and Windows server environments
- Experience in BO admin roles
- Knowledge of full end to end IT development lifecycles including agile / iterative approaches
Apply Link: Closed