Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Engineer Trainee | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT; Electronics Engineering | Across India
Company: Vodafone India Ltd
Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020:- Vodafone India Ltd. is the second largest mobile network operator in India by subscriber base, after Airtel. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has approximately 185 million customers as of June 2015. It offers both prepaid and postpaid GSM cellular phone coverage throughout India with better presence in the metros.
Vodafone India provides services on basis of 900 MHz and 1800 MHz digital GSM technology. Vodafone India launched 3G services in the country in the January–March quarter of 2011 and plans to spend up to $500 million within two years on its 3G networks. Vodafone is the second largest player in telecom operator in India after Airtel, with a market share of 18.42%.
Company Website: www.vodafone.in
Positions: Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT; Electronics Engineering (2019 Batch)
The IT Operations Engineer supports in the delivery of tasks and activities that manage customer / business / user needs (regarding IT requirements) and ensure customer satisfaction with Vodafone’s IT products and services in line with Customer Services Management strategy. The IT Operations Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures regarding administrating and maintaining assigned applications, services, systems and solutions, incident management, problem management, change and release management and some vendor management, through the delivery of defined activities. Typically reports to the Senior IT Operations Team Leader.
- Follows established IT Operations processes to deliver services which support the effective monitoring, operating and maintenance of systems;
- Delivers assigned tasks and activities to keep the system/service in good working order, preventing incidents from arising and restoring system/service to normal operation in line with objectives and KPIs ;
- Delivers tasks relating but not limited to required applications, systems and solutions for all end-users, and incident management, problem management, change and release management and basic vendor management;
- Performs maintenance activities, ensuring operating efficiency for all applications and support;
- Supports end-to-end projects that improve customer and employee satisfaction, as required ;
- Supports the delivery of automation and digitisation, capacity planning, analysing, reporting and investigating service performance metrics;
- Works collaboratively with internal partners;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas;
Apply Link: Click Here